Robert and Rebecca goes for vacation to New York, but the vacation didn’t go exactly well since they ended up working. Ant Rhonda, a rich New York citizen, has a surprise for them: an old subway car. This triggered a pretty cool idea in Rebecca’s mind: to create a sandwiches shop on a subway car, the perfect restaurant for people on the go. And that’s what this game is about: a sandwiches shop on a subway car. Are you ready!?
Robert will be the sandwiches chef and Rebecca (who the players will be representing to) will be the waitress. When a customer walks in you have to hand him a menu. After a little while the customer places the order. You have to prepare the order and finally give it to the customer, everything as soon as possible. When the customer receives the order, pays and goes.
In order to get bonus points you can attend more than one customer at a time. Also, you can carry two items at once. If you need a free hand you can throw the unneeded items to the trash can.
There are to difficulty levels to choose from:
- Easy: for the beginners. Start the levels slowly.
- Expert: for experienced players.
When you first enter the game, you’ll be asked for a player name and you’ll see the welcome screen with the following options:
- Change Player: the first time there’s no existing player. After you create one or more, they’ll be saved. When you enter into this submenu, you’ll be asked for a name as a new player. It’s possible to have a list of different players and record their performance. This way, you can play home tournaments with family and friends.
- Play: this option leads you to the game, but it shows you the introduction first. You can also select the difficulty level.
- Options: this is the menu from which you can set some game options like: sound volume, music volume, turbo fx mode, custom cursor, and full screen.
- Help: this option leads you to a card-style help which teach you how to play.
- High Scores and Exit: no further explanation required.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web.
About the system requirements, is not that big computer that you need to run this game. Take a look to the list:
- Win 2000 / XP / Vista
- Pentium III 800 MHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 32 MB Video Card
- 175 MB hard disk space
- DirectX 8 or later
- Easy to learn how to play the game using the help
- Affordable price
- Nice interface
- It’s available only in English
- It’s not a multiplayer game
- Use on network is not supported